This company has no active jobs
Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law (CEDEM) is a think-and-act tank, which has been working in the civil society sector of Ukraine since 2005 channelling its efforts for development of independent media, support of civic platforms and movements, and building a legal state in Ukraine.
The mission of CEDEM is contributing to the development of the society of active and responsible citizens through:
- support to civic initiatives;
- impartial and professional
- development and implementation of high quality law;
- the freedom of speech protection;
- achieving accountability of government;
- asserting the rule of law.
The values of CEDEM are proactive position, responsibility, effectiveness in our work and impartiality.
The evolutionary transformation of Medial Law Institute into Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law is presented in 2-minute video below: