This company has no active jobs
Ukrainian Social Investment Fund (USIF) is a non-profit organization established to support vulnerable groups of population and initiatives of territorial communities and non-governmental organizations.
USIF activities are guided by the following documents:
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 28.04.2000 #740 ‘ On establishment of Ukrainian Social Investment Fund’;
- USIF Operational Manual.
USIF Mission is to strengthen territorial communities’ capacities, improve conditions for providing basic social services, promote development of the social sphere and infrastructure of Ukraine.
USIF is a reliable and predictable partner in effective use of international assistance funds intended for social needs with a focus on social infrastructure objects development.
USIF invests funds of international donors into social sphere for the following purposes:
- promotion social services reform (drafting legal documents and methodical documents aimed for regulating activities in the field of social services for vulnerable people);
- formation of innovative models of social services for vulnerable groups (disabled persons, orphans, homeless, elderly, victims of violence, etc.);
- restoration of residential buildings, social and communal infrastructure (kindergartens, schools, health posts, clubs, water supply, roads);
- development of local communities’ capacities in solving local problems, promotion of their participation in decision making.
USIF pays special attention to modern technologies of energy efficiency when implements its projects at community level.
USIF projects were financed by the World Bank, UK Government (DFID), Government of Sweden (SIDA), Government of Japan (JSDF), Government of Germany (KfW), Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.