- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Report To: Senior Manager, HR and Administration
- Job Type: Full time
- Office address: Kyiv, 96 Saksahanskoho (with possibility of remote work for the period of COVID-19 quarantine measures)
- Application Deadline: open until filled
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) activity.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to reduce or eliminate corruption in key public administration functions and services and build trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability and improved services. The activity focuses on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices. More about TAPAS activity: www.tapas.org.ua
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of front desk administrative and office support activities and facilitate the efficient operation of the TAPAS activity.
- Answer incoming calls courteously and direct them to the appropriate staff member;
- Ensure accurate distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, coordinate work with courier services, organize and track timely courier delivery;
- Prepare correspondence and documents;
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system for incoming and outcoming official correspondence, ensure accurate documents distribution;
- Order, receive, and store office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
- Prepare and submit requests for payment other internal admin-related documents to support regular admin purchases for supplies and services;
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of photocopiers and other office machines; order and replace printer cartridges;
- Assist in photocopying/scanning materials, look for and organize outside services for photocopying, printing and binding when needed;
- Upload and prepare monthly transportation services log for further distribution to staff;
- Assist Sr. Manager HR and Administration in maintaining safe and secure work environment;
- Assist in coordination of in-house, off-site, on-line activities;
- Assist Rapid Respond Fund (RRF) team in documents maintenance and distribution: prepare monthly document flow for program consultants, ensure accurate and timely documents delivery and distribution, maintain on-line registry form;
- Assist in uploading RRF activity documentation to TAPAS Share Drive;
- Support office inventory processes, timely update inventory log;
- Provide other programmatic and logistical support as needed, including, but not limited to: document translation, preparation of draft invitations/letters, logistics support, preparing admin-related documents, sending e-mails);
- Perform additional routine administrative duties, as needed.
- University degree – minimum Bachelor level;
- At least 2 years of general office experience, work experience on international development projects is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to details;
- Demonstrated customer-service orientation;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Native Ukrainian required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a motivation letter and resume to [email protected] with “AATAPAS” in the subject line.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.