The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
SACCI provides support to the State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU) that oversees corporate governance of many State-Owned Enterprises (SOE) and prepares for and conducts privatization of SOEs. SACCI is assembling a team of consultants to develop an assessment framework of compliance of SOEs with anti-corruption legislation of Ukraine and to conduct the assessment at up to five large SOEs. The Anti-Corruption Advisor for SPFU will lead the development of an anticorruption compliance assessment framework, advise the team of experts who will conduct the assessment, review the draft assessment reports, and revise the assessment framework if necessary based on the lessons learned from the assessments. This is the STTA position with the expected level of effort is up to 30 expert days.
- Develop assessment framework to reflect compliance with anticorruption legislation of Ukraine and international or industry standards and best practices by measuring the status and setting milestones for improvement
- Advise a team of experts on using the framework in conducting assessment of SOEs
- Review the draft assessment reports
- Revise the assessment framework, if necessary, based on the lessons learned from the assessments
- Other duties as assigned
- Masters Degree or higher in law, public administration, business administration, or other relevant areas is required
- Minimum of five years of experience working on the issues of anticorruption
- Experience in development of assessment methodologies/frameworks and assessments conduct
- Strong knowledge of anti-corruption legislation in Ukraine and its applicability to public and private organizations
- Knowledge of corporate governance and knowledge and experience working with SOEs is strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and ability to meet deadlines (time management, reporting, negotiations skills)
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English languages required
*Deadline for applying for this position – January 21, 2021, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.