Job Title: Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Specialist
Location: Ukraine, Kiev
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protect the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. They manage the Bank’s risks and help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest.
You will be involved in AFC and Compliance tasks and projects whereby the main focus will be on daily tasks like Transaction Monitoring, TF, and KYC,. You will contribute to create stronger controls in those areas.
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of client’s transactions in order to detect threshold transactions and suspicious activities as per local legislation by daily transactions monitoring in local system;
- Scenario analysis: Investigation of generated alerts regarding the clients and their transactions;
- Advise Business units on KYC requirements;
- Perform monthly quality assurance tasks (including KYC QA, TM QA, TF QA), address findings to respective teams and the manager;
- Perform controls on waiver approval/review process;
- Review sanctions-related hits and providing feedback on other sanctions-related topics;
- Prepare reports (required on a Group level and also assist with preparation of the statistic reporting required by local legislation);
- Provide advice and support to the employees on local regulatory requirements and group requirements in AFC and compliance coverage area;
- Monitor local regulatory updates in both AFC and Compliance area and make assessment on their impact on the bank;
- Organize local trainings, develop training material;
- Contribute to system enhancements;
- Other tasks delegated by AFC/Compliance head.
You skills and experience:
- Higher economic education,
- experience in banking , specifically in the anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing area,
- knowledge of local legislation in anti-money laundering/counter terrorist financing area as well as of international standards
- very good language skills (Ukrainian – native, English – upper intermediate)
- work with data and different sources of information
- deal with big amount of regulations making focus on important details to be implemented
- able to cooperate with people performing advisory and control function
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.