British Council Ukraine is currently recruiting for a full-time post of the Projects Coordinator for English Projects team. Projects Coordinator is expected to provide administrative support to ensure the effective and efficient running of the projects team. This involves assisting the management, facilitation and delivery of activities and events for the projects teams in order to achieve project outcomes. The role works to the British Council Ukraine project teams’ deliverables, assisting the Heads of the programme and project managers to meet strategic objectives.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Knowledge of Ukrainian education system with particular reference to English teaching and learning.
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian. English to C1 level.
- Experience in Project delivery.
- Experience in working for or in partnership with international organisations/institutions.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Qualification in a sector relevant to the British Council’s English programmes.
- Basic project management.
- Marketing and communications.
- Expertise/knowledge of educational sector in Ukraine.
What we offer
- 22672 gross UAH
- official employment
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Short listing will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role profile. Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the online application form. Please do not send your CVs. Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/britishcounciljobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate (on the application form and in your cover letter) how you have heard about this posting (vacanciesinukraine.com)
The closing date for receipt of applications is 01 October 2019.