The British Council in Ukraine is offering an excellent opportunity of temporary service for all individuals who are interested in working in the Teaching Centre supporting its internal and external operations (on partner premises) on a ‘call-in’basis.
|Closing date||Monday 30 September 2019|
The main requirements are:
- English at a minimum of B2 level, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Computing skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Due to flexible work schedule this position is a great opportunity for students who want to work part-time during their study.
Please see the duties description (attached bellow) for the full scope of duties.
How to apply
- To apply for this post please forward the completed Application Form and Equal Opportunity Questionnaire to e-mail: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail how you have heard about this job posting (vacanciesinukraine.com)
- Please put the title “Teaching Centre Call-in Assistant” into the subject line of your e-mail message.
The applications will be considered in batches on a regular basis (once in a month or two months). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an English language test and interview.
The British Council in Ukraine has been ranked within the top 20 of more than 500 companies surveyed in relation to supporting learning and development for their employees. Part of a Hay survey on Best companies for personal development in Ukraine 2015, we have been placed at no 8 – the highest scoring British employer and the only British employer to make the top 20. http://nv.ua/publications/kuznicy-kadrov-nv-predstavilo-reyting-luchshih…
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
- Call-in Assistant (Midgard School) duties and responsibilities(Adobe PDF 118KB)