TERMS OF REFERENCES
COMPANY: AGRITEAM CANADA CONSULTING LTD (Ukraine Office)
PROJECT: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe)
Project office name: Digitalization of Public Health in Ukraine (eHealth)
Partner Ministry: State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (SOE eHealth) at Ministry of Health (MoH) Position: Business Analyst
|ToR Date of Issuance:||January 14, 2020|
|Due Date for Applications:||January 31, 2020|
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the Project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform Initiative and Position Summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (SOE eHealth) at Ministry of Health (MoH) to support the development of the central component of eHealth IT system and related ecosystem.
The goal of the reform initiative is to provide government-guaranteed package of health care services of the enhanced quality to citizens of Ukraine for free.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Business Analyst who will be responsible for translating needs of Ministry of Health (MoH), National Health Service or Ukraine (NHSU) and other stakeholders into workable IT features/solutions through the interaction with software developers.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to Lead Business Analyst or Team Lead.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is till June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject to additional approvals and results achieved during the previous contract).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative Duties and Responsibilities (scope of work):
- Maintaining a specific functionality / service as a product owner, planning its release, meeting stakeholder requirements, planning, project management for launching new functionality.
- Engaging as a product owner in one or more eHealth development directions / services:
- registration of medical specialists in the central data base (CDB);
- Electronic sick leaves (e-sick leaves) and medical certificates;
- integration of eHealth CDB with national registers;
- statistical reporting;
- other services (if necessary).
- Business analysis of requests from MoH, NHSU and other stakeholders.
- Analysis of best world practices for implementation of similar functionalities / services.
- Preparation of technical documentation for developers, participation in meetings with them.
- Assisting CTO in reviewing new features: functional/ non-functional requirements (up to request of CTO).
- Drafting notes on meetings with MOH, engaged ministries and other stakeholders on formulation of the technical requirements (after each meeting on new/potential functionality presentation and discussion drafting suggestions and comments) – optional.
- Preparation of presentations for meetings with Medical Information System (MIS) operators on implementation of new functionality / services.
- Participation in the preparation of scenarios for testing, testing of the developed CDB functionality, participation in the testing of MIS compatibility.
- Advising to end users and customer support regarding functionality / service features.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Higher education: Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3 years of experience in business analysis.
- Understanding Software Development Process (SDLC).
- Experience in writing technical specifications (terms of reference or SRS) for IT projects.
- Business Process Modeling Experience (preferably UML, BPMN).
- Preferred experience with Task Tracking Systems (JIRA, Redmine, Git, Visual Studio, Teamwork, Wrike, Asana, Zoho, Trello, OmniPlan).
- Customer communication experience (clarification of requirements, presentations).
- Experience with Task Management Systems (Task Tracking Systems).
- Ability to define, understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications for external software vendors.
- Proficiency in English to read and understand technical documentation and business process descriptions.
- Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 31, 2020 to the following address: [email protected].
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & letter of interest where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
All submissions must include:
- Applicant’s CV;
- Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state “eHealth – Business Analyst” in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.