The EU funded technical assistance project “Support to Ukraine for Developing a Modern Public Health System” that is implemented by a consortium led by GFA Consulting Group during the period May 2019 to May 2023 forms part of the Ukrainian Healthcare Reform Agenda, which is guided on the one hand by the Association Agreement signed with the European Commission and on the other hand by the National Health Reform Strategy. The project, in part, is supporting of developing a new blood transfusion system for Ukraine that is aligned with relevant EU blood safety requirements.
The Project is looking for a short-term expert/business analyst for assistance in setting up blood donor registries and establishing a national blood donor registry including definition of required data sets with emphasis on the integration with the e-Health system.Business Analyst will comprehend stakeholder’s requirements and translate them into IT deliverables.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
- Develop functional requirements of registry of donors of blood and blood components and individuals who are prohibited to perform donor function
- Business analysis of all requests from the MoH and other stakeholders
- Business analysis of potential new features of eHealth system
- Participate in business requirements elicitation and analysis by communicating with stakeholders, data analysis, documentation analysis
- Prepare requirement documents, diagrams, mock ups
- Manage features development and prioritization of the product roadmap
- Conduct the business analysis phase for the projects (Discovery stage)
- Drawing up detailed specifications of software development requirements(SRS)
- Define Roadmap and Delivery Methodology
- Description of business processes taking into account existing automated systems
- Drawing up technical specifications for the automation of business processes
- Report on analysis of potential system adjustments (MIS cooperation)
- University degree in IT, business analysis, or relevant area
- 4+ years of experience in IT as a Business Analyst, Support Specialist orrelated position
- Understanding the software development life cycle processes (SDLC)will be an asset
- Experience in writing technical specifications (Tech tasks or SRS) for IT projects
- Experience in modelling business processes (UML, BPMN is desirable)
- Skills and experience in business analysis in software development
- Technical/software development background and mindset
- Experience in data analysisand in describing the requirements for the interfaces of interaction between systems and components;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible attitude towards work
- Advanced communication skills — leading meetings and facilitating discussions
Proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).The expected number of working days is up to 30 working days.
- Please send your CV to email: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.