Pact seeks a consultant to adapt Pact’s Business Model Validation program and deliver 6 cross-regional workshops and 1 TOT over a period of 4 years (2021-2024) for the GAC-funded project Women Included: Nurturing Growth & Security (WINGS) which is aimed at enhancing economic prosperity for women and the most vulnerable and marginalized living in Ukraine through enhancing employment and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Pact partnered with three leading Ukrainian NGOs, Poltava charitable organization “Light of Hope”, Kyiv and Kharkiv branches of charitable organization “Convictus Ukraine” and Lviv charitable foundation “Walnut House” that will implement the WINGS project in four respective regions of Ukraine. Pact will strengthen the capacity of implementing partners, to deliver the project’s service package that includes business skills training for women beneficiaries of the project.
Main purpose of consultancy/technical support
- Adapt existing curriculum for business model validation (BMV) program making it responsive to target women needs; this implies developing a training package, which includes a facilitation guide, agenda and training materials.
- Deliver 6 cross-regional workshops over a period of 4 years (Q4 of Y2021, Q2 and Q3 of Y2022, Q3 and Q4 of Y2024).
- Deliver train of trainers (ToT) session on BMV program for project’s implementing partners (Q3 of Y2024).
- Adapted Pact’s BMV program, including developed training package.
- Conducted cross-regional workshops and 1 TOT.
|Adapt BMV curriculum and develop training package for BMV workshop, which includes: agenda, facilitation guide, and training materials.||Adapted curriculum and developed training package||01/05/2021 – 31/07/2021
Up to 20 days
||Q4 of Y2021, Q2 and Q3 of Y2022, Q3 and Q4 of Y2024
5 days per training (30 days)
||Q3 of Y2024
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Not to exceed 55 days between the period of May 1, 2021 and September 30, 2024.
To apply please send cover letter, CV and your daily rate expectation to [email protected] no later than March 5, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.