The IT Workbench GmbH Germany was founded in 2003 and represents a software and consultant company for the German-speaking insurance market.
Together with our partner organisation IT Workbench LLC in Kyiv we are able to provide high-quality, pragmatic and sustainable solutions within a flexible cost model to our customers in Germany.
We accompany our customers during the entire lifecycle of their information systems: From the analysis through development and production up to migration to the next generation of contract administration systems.
Our company is growing and we are looking for permanent employees to support our team in Kyiv on a long-term basis.
part-time or full-time / Kyiv
- Software development and maintenance
- Documentation update/change
- Code review
- Progress report
- Professional in object oriented analysis, design, programming in C++
- Skilled in SQL and data modelling
- Knowledge / experience in Java
- Advanced skills in software engineering processes
- Over 3-year experience in software engineering
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle is preferred)
- University degree in engineering science / natural science / mathematics
- Upper intermediate level in written and spoken English
13 February – 30 April 2020
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.