The in country FabLab consultant will provide exchange visits to other FabLabs in Ukraine to the FabLab managers continuous learning. They will work with the VEI teachers to document and standardize different types of activities for the VEI for different specializations and different equipment. The in country FabLab consultant will visit and support the VEI teachers and collaborate with the FabLab managers . In country FabLab Consultant will elaborate documentation for Digital Fabrication classes curriculum for VEIs.
The required services include:
- To work offline/online with the VEI teachers to document and standardize different types of activities for the VEI for different specializations and different equipment (10 days),
- To make visits and support the VEI teachers and collaborate with the FabLab managers in DFWs 1) Rubizhne, Luhansk region, (2) Lysychansk, Luhansk region, (3) Sievierodonetsk, Luhansk region, (4) Volnovakha, Donetsk region, (5) Mariupol, Donetsk region (15 days).
- To prepare 1 (one) set of documents guiding the implementation of digital fabrication classes (workshops) into curricula of VEI in collaboration with the FabLab Consultant (5 days);
The offer will include:
- Personal name, contact details: address, phone number, email address.
- CV and industry experience, customers
- Financial offer.
- Interested candidates can send their offers to: 36 Pushkinska street, floor 3, Kyiv, Ukraine
or PDF format by email at [email protected] .
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
You can request additional information at the email address specified above.
Deadline for submission of proposals: November 11, 2020, 16:00 hours.