The Council of Europe project “Supporting the transparency, inclusiveness and integrity of electoral practice in Ukraine” – Phase II (hereinafter “the Project”), implemented within the Action Plan for Ukraine 2018-2022, is launching a tender procedure for purchase of the services on website support and maintenance, frontend and backend design for the online awareness-raising platform “CEC: prosvita”.
The present tendering procedure is divided into the following lots:
- Lot 1: Frontend design services related to the development and maintenance of the “CEC: prosvita” online Platform
- Lot 2: Backend design services related to the development and maintenance of the “CEC: prosvita” online Platform
- Lot 3: Website support of the “CEC: prosvita” online Platform (daily backups, system upgrades, security protection)
Detailed technical description of the expected services to be provided under each Lot is provided in the tender file and in the Appendix I to the Act of Engagement
Expected duration of the provided services: 28 July 2021 – 31 December 2021
- All offers should be sent to [email protected] indicating “Tender – CEC: prosvita support” in the e-mail subject line by 28 July 2021 included.
- All questions shall be submitted by 24 July 2021 and shall be exclusively addressed to the email address [email protected] with the following reference in the e-mail subject: “Questions – CEC: prosvita support”.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your message where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
- Excellent command of English (English knowledge level must be at least C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or full professional proficiency) – for natural person (including private entrepreneurs) or at least 1 representative of legal person or consortium;
- at least 3 years experience in frontend and/or backend development and/or at least 2 years experience working with cloud service providers like AWS, as well as respective previous work experience in Ukraine;
- For each Lot applied to, proven success in the realisation of at least two contracts or projects within the last three years related to the relevant services for each Lot as listed in Section B of the Tender File and Appendix I to the Act of Engagement under the heading scope of the framework contract.
- Quality of the offer (60%), including:
- (30%) professional portfolio and relevance of the tenderer’s previous experience in performance of services specified for each Lot, previous experience in performance of services specified for each Lot with regard to online educational platforms support would be an asset;
- (30%) technical proposal (technical resources, human resources (proposed staff – for legal persons only) to be assigned to provide the requested services in full; methods of undertaking the work).
- Financial offer (40%).
Documents to be provided
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement (See attached);
- For tenderers subject to VAT only: a quote, describing their financial offer, in line with the requirements of section C of the Tender File (see above);
- For legal persons only: Registration documents (scanned copy of originals in Ukrainian and/or English);
- For natural persons, including private entrepreneurs, only: A detailed CV, preferably in Europass Format, demonstrating clearly that the tenderer fulfils the eligibility criteria;
- A detailed professional portfolio in English, demonstrating clearly that the tenderer fulfils the eligibility criteria;
- List of and links to websites/ online platforms/ applications to download etc. previously developed by the tenderer (frontend development / backend development);
- At least two references from previously satisfactory delivered services (within the last three years);
- Technical proposal to undertake the work (including description of technical resources; human resources – for legal persons only (particularly, CVs, preferably in Europass Format, of the suggested personal to be involved in the activity) to be assigned for the provision of the requested services in full, demonstrating that the tenderer is able to provide the service according to the requirements described in Appendix I to the Act of Engagement – Technical description of the services (see attached); proposed methods of undertaking the work.
All documents shall be submitted in English, except registration documents for legal persons and private entrepreneurs to be submitted in Ukrainian, failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender.
Attachments to the present announcement contain full description of the terms and conditions of the providers’ involvement: