Position Overview: IBI is currently recruiting a Chief of Party in anticipation of a USAID-funded project based in Kyiv, Ukraine. The project will support the undergoing efforts of the Government of Ukraine to reform the State-owned Enterprises (SOEs). It will provide technical assistance to the privatization process, support management planning for the ones remaining in state ownership, build SOEs’ organizational capacity, and increase transparency.
The Chief of Party (CoP) will be responsible for all aspects of project implementation: he/she will provide overall strategic, managerial and technical direction for the project to help ensure its success, identify issues and risks, suggest program adjustments during implementation in a timely manner, and work with various stakeholders, including high-level Ukrainian government and USAID officials.
- Plan, organize and supervise the overall activities under the task order
- Coordinate technical support and meetings with GoU officials, business leaders, chambers of commerce, and the trade community
- Serve as the institutional liaison to USAID and public and private sector stakeholders
- Prepare status reports, budget information and other documentation as needed
- Amend project objectives to reflect changing priorities
- Oversee all financial and administrative activities
- Must have a university degree in international development, economics, finance, or another relevant field (Masters’ degree preferred).
- Fluency in English required.
- Minimum of ten years of professional experience in international development program management on donor-funded projects. Experience with U.S. Government (USG) assistance or contractor of the USG required.
- Minimum of five years in SOE reform, privatization, corporate governance, regulator reform, or similar.
- Knowledge of the local context as it relates to SOEs and privatization in Ukraine, including experience in Ukraine, strongly preferred.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/ukrainejobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
IBI appreciates all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.