|Terms of Reference for honorarium contract within the CiSEP project|
|Project Title:||Civic School for Sound EU Practice (CiSEP)|
|Timeframe:||October – December 2019|
laptop and financial support for mobile workplace will be provided
|Application Deadline:||22 September 2019|
The Civic School for Sound EU Practice (CiSEP) is a vibrant network of active citizens and changemakers in Ukraine. CiSEP is a place for ideas, exchange and common projects enhancing Ukraine’s EU Assocation on the local, regional and national levels. Since 2015, CiSEP has provided trainings to empower civic activists to engage effectively in the AA/DCFTA implementation process. Together, the CiSEP fellows have run initiatives and trainings in the spheres of food safety, intellectual property, trade and sustainable development, consumer protection and EA/AA basics in general. Today, CiSEP consists of more than 150 active citizens and change-makers from all over Ukraine who work as trainers, teachers, activists, journalists, economists, lawyers, and political scientists and who engage in monitoring, advocacy and awareness raising projects.
In order to enhance better coordination and communication within the network, CiSEP is looking for a honorarium based freelancer who will provide services to support the project implementation and Alumni network stabilization.
- Development and management of a public alumni database
- Development and management of a project newsletter
Degree of expertise and qualifications:
- Strong Public Relations and communication skills
- Experience in working directly with civil society, ideally with civil society networks
- Sound knowledge of the EU association and reform process in Ukraine
- Excellent organization, coordination, communication and teamwork skills
- Independent, conceptual, result-oriented , reliable working style and service mentality
organised by supported by
- Excellent working proficiency in English and Ukrainian
- Professional knowledge in all MS Office applications
- Willingness to travel and participation in CiSEP events up to 10 days in 2019, changes possible after consultation, costs covered by IEP
Reporting, Supervision and Performance Evaluation
- CiSEP is organized by the Institut für Europäische Politik (Berlin) and implemented in cooperation with Polissya Foundation for International and Regional Studies (Chernihiv), Odessa Regional Agency for Reconstruction and Development (Odessa), Civil Network OPORA (Lviv) and NGO “Public Chamber of Ukraine” (Dnipro). CiSEP is supported by the Federal Foreign Office of the Republic of Germany.
- Results will be reported to the Institut für Europäische Politik(Berlin);
- Performance will be evaluated by Senior Project Managers of IEP and Ukrainian CiSEP Partners.
- a letter of motivation (max. 1page);
- Your CV (max. 2 pages);
- additional documents: e.g. recommendations / certificates.
In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!