Codeminders is looking for a Senior Software Engineer С++ (Linux).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience of developing in C++ and product features in Linux and fluent in C++
- Strong skills in Shell and/or Python scripts
- Solid knowledge with low-level OS or kernel and networking operations
- Experience developing applications using concurrency with the use of strong multi-threading
- Experience in debugging and solving application crashes, performance
- Good verbal and writing English language communication skills
- Experience with installers, updaters, packaging, and signing of various flavors of Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS and RHEL)
- Experience with networking, DNS
- Experience working with public cloud infrastructure like Azure and GCP is desirable.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users. At Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business travel to the US and Еurope
- Modern and comfortable office in Kyiv within walking distance from “Vasylkivska” subway station
- Great benefits package including medical, education, and fitness
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours (including opportunities to periodically work from home)
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as the main workstation
- Bicycle and car-friendly office
- In-office gym
- Regular team-building events
Send your CV: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.