PwC is searching for key and non-key experts for European Commission / EuropeAid / World Bank / EBRD and other donor funded projects.
PwC is inviting Commodity Market Development Experts with the following qualifications and skills:
- Education: at least Master Degree in Economics or Finance (or a least 7 years of equivalent professional experience)
- Excellent spoken and written English is required; good command of Ukrainian or Russian would be an asset
- Excellent communication, analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- 5 -10 years consultancy experience in developing financial and commodity markets. Experience above 10 years will be accepted but will not give any bonus during the evaluation.
- Minimum 5 (preferably 7 years) of proven practical experience in working at the EU’s financial and commodity markets.
- Minimum 5 (preferably 7 years) of proven practical experience in developing financial and commodity market instruments (standardised tradable products).
- Experience in establishing the commodity instruments at non-EU financial and commodity markets would be an asset.
- If you fulfil the above criteria and are interested in cooperating with PwC please send your recent CV (highlighting your relevant experience) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.