Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at https://www.msiworldwide.com/.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative that has an objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance in Ukraine. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only Ukrainian citizens are eligible for this position**
As part of the secretariat, the Communications Expert will assist with developing a social media marketing strategy and strengthening the POC’s social media presence and communications capacity. Additionally, promote the existing Facebook page, respond to frequently asked questions, and implement communications activities. This is the short-term technical assistance (STTA) position with an expected level of effort of up to 50 expert days.
- Design, implement, and monitor the social media marketing strategy
- Raise public awareness of the POC and improve the provision of clarifications to public requests
- Promote the POC’s Facebook page and increase social media presence
- Regularly create and distribute written and graphic content in the form of social media messages and posts
- Expand council’s presence onto new platforms upon request
- Regularly monitor and analyze interactions, visits, and feedback and the usage of posted information from Facebook
- Collect lessons learned and best practices
- Provide corresponding recommendations to the POC on best practices
- Write briefs for the public and answer frequently asked questions
- Support the POC with providing comments or clarifications to public requests
- Support the POC with its everyday communications activities
- Writing announcements and press releases
- Conduct public outreach
- Provide guidance to the POC team on social media best practices and strategies
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in communications, marketing, public relation, or other relevant field is required
- Minimum of two years of experience in social media marketing, web strategy, content creation, and data collection and analysis
- Experience with Facebook and other major social media platforms
- Experience in graphic design and/or data visualization
- Strong written and communication skills
- Prior experience with anti-corruption communications is preferred
- Fluency in Ukrainian required, proficiency in English preferred
*Deadline for applying for this position – May 20, 2021, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI[email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.