MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting services (including business strategy, proposition & operating model design, performance optimisation, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients
- Are you motivated by developing new consulting models, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
- Can you develop key hypotheses and construct logical storylines?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
The Consultant is a team member who actively contributes to delivering consulting projects for MasterCard Advisors clients.
- Contributes towards the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important global clients from a central delivery hub
- Obtain data from multiple sources, collate, analyse and triangulate information to develop reliable fact bases and reports
- Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues and synthesise the analysis into clear, sound recommendations
- Structure and prepare draft reports and client steering committee presentations
- Present draft reports to key stakeholders for review and feedback
- Plan, organize and structure own work to manage time and effort effectively within project budget / profitability expectations
- Extract intellectual capital from engagement work and actively develop and share tools, methods and best practices across projects
- Build network of contacts and internal relationships across MasterCard to support information gathering and data analysis
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrable consulting skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Professional level English language capability
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
- Strong presence & communication skills – both interpersonal & written
- Excellent client management & engagement management skills; collaborates well across multiple communication channels
- Proven team player with proven ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced environment
- Please send your application to Oldham, Rebecca [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your application where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you found out about this vacancy.