Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Timely compensation
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
Position Summary: We are looking for a Study Programs Coordinator who will be responsible for support of Bachelor’s study programs’ activities reporting to the Head of Study Support Office.
In the role of Extracurricular Coordinator,you will:
- Organize BA study programs logistics and administrative support (incl. venues, program materials etc.)
- Coordinate day-to-day BA programs implementation
- Establish and ensure effective and well-organized learning process at BA programs
- Implement activities within quality control procedures, including evaluations of trainings and trainers & trainees surveys
- Deal with complaints
- Handle, file and process work with documents
- Maintain internal and external program-related communication
- Develop contracts with students to ensure trainings follow the requirements
- Represent the institution at events where potential KSE clients may be present
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience in institution of higher education
- Have strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian – fluent and English – upper-intermediate and better)
- Have excellent computer skills (Moodle, Asana, Zoom would be an advantage)
- Are knowledgeable in basic principles of European Credit Transfer System – ЕCTS (is a must)
- Have high morals and personal values
- Understand and share work ethic
- Show partner behavior in the team
- If interested, please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: BA Programs Coordinator.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.