- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in fundraising or CSR/marketing/PR departments of business
- Experience in working with International (Non-profit / Humanitarian) Organizations
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals
- Good level in both written and spoken English language.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail
- Working experience in governmental structures with external donor’s co-financing is a plus
- Working experience in sales and/or advertising is a plus
- Understanding concept of non-zero-sum game and principles of win-win-win situations.
- To upgrade and manage URCS Resource Mobilization strategy for raising funds from Corporates.
- To be responsible to manage, identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewardship of portfolio of new partners to help towards the achievement of URCS annual fundraising goal based on the approved plan and targets.
- To create a database of the corporate organizations in Ukraine, and regularly update it.
- To generate income from the corporate sector, specifically through large-scale integrated Charity of the Year partnerships, MNC, SME, employee fundraising & volunteering, payroll giving and CRM (Cause Related Marketing) campaigns.
- To support and provide advisory to regional URCS teams involved in Corporate Fundraising. To create such dedicated teams in URCS Regional Branches and ensure proper fundraising tools and plans for them.
- To monitor Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) issues in the media, and keep up to date with professional fundraising associations and media regarding fundraising tools and skills development.
- To develop and write funding proposals, corporate applications and reports, concept notes and presentations to potential donors.
- To manage relationships with Corporates before, during, and after receipt of funds and maintain a high level of supporter care with Corporate.
- To track, analyze and report on fundraising results in the Corporate field and measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
- To travel to the project site/corporate HQ depending on requirement, and to URCS Regional Branches for local fundraising teams coordination.
- Actively contribute to planning and budgeting especially regarding corporate fundraising within the URCS Fundraising team.
- Please submit your CV in English, with the desired salary level, along with your motivation letter in English by 15.07.2020 at [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews.