The customer care agent (CCA) is an agent that answers customer complaints from all around the globe. They must answer e-mails and phone calls of customers and store each case in a dedicated tool. Each CCA must keep track of each case until it is solved.
- Give Support to the customers: Identify and solve customer problems using dedicated web tools
- Handle and manage web tools specially made for customer support.
- Keep a record of each case in another dedicated web tool.
- Escalate higher problems and send them to the appropriate team when needed.
- Notify Leads when a recurrent problem appears, to prevent further cases
- Be able to identify problems and create new templates for recurrent ones.
- Be informed on promotions and information on respective countries.
- Fluent level of English
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of second language (Spanish / German / French) is a must
- Previous working experience in sales or PR is a plus
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for team work
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Be responsible and patient
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
!!!PLEASE, SEND YOUR CVs IN ENGLISH ONLY!!!
- Please send your application to:
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.