Location: Kyiv, Wider Europe, UA
Company: British Council
Pay band: J-2
Location: Kyiv Ukraine
Contract type: Fixed term
Requirements: Candidates must have the right to work and live in Ukraine
Closing date and time: Monday07 June 23:59 Kyiv time
The British Council in Ukraine, a leading international cultural organization, is recruiting a full-time Customer Excellence Consultant.
The purpose of this role:
Deliver high quality services to internal and external customers and clients by adhering to global customer service standards of excellence and secure excellent sales results in order to enable the Council to meet its sales targets in the main British Council Ukraine office as well as the off-site premises.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
The Customer Excellence Consultant’s role entails continuous interactions with customers in many different ways – via phone in the Call Centre, face-to-face at the Front Desk, responding to e-mail enquiries and registering customers for English courses or exams. It can be hard but rewarding work, in which an ability to inspire customers is a key factor to success. There may be peak periods with a line of customers waiting for a fast, professional and cheerful service. Very often the post holder would need to find quick solutions to the most difficult customer requests and deal easily with customer demands.
- Customer services and sales
- Face to Face duties
- Telephone and E-mail enquiries
- Customer Liaison and follow up
- Teaching Centre (TC) and Exams registrations
- Collaboration relationship management
- Training and Development
Skills, experience and qualifications for the advertised vacancy:
Minimum / essential
- English at a minimum of B2 (Upper Intermediate) level
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in a team and effective communication with others
- Experience of working with customers via phone, email, face-to-face
- Experience working in CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Understanding potential markets/customers
Role Specific Skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Skills (Office365 applications, including proficient use of Excel)
What we offer
- official employment with fixed term contract basis
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
Candidates wishing to apply should fill out the on-line application form in MyHR system.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate (on the application form – by choosing the ‘other’ and filling the blank and in your cover letter how (vacanciesinukraine.com) you heard about this position.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 07 June 2021.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989