TERMS OF REFERENCES
COMPANY: AGRITEAM CANADA CONSULTING LTD (Ukraine Office)
PROJECT: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe)
Project office name: Digitalization of Public Health in Ukraine (eHealth)
Partner Ministry: State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (SOE eHealth) at Ministry of Health (MoH) Position: Cybersecurity Policy Expert
|ToR Date of Issuance:||January 14, 2020|
|Due Date for Applications:||January 31, 2020|
Agriteam is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of merit.
About Agriteam Canada:
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms, providing management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, we have implemented over 370 projects in more than 65 countries.
Agriteam has two offices in Canada and 11 offices around the world, including an office in Ukraine. Over the almost thirteen-year of Agriteam presence in Ukraine, the team successfully implemented five international technical assistance projects.
About the Project:
In October 2019, Agriteam Canada launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact, and to implement these reforms.
Reform Initiative and Position Summary:
The expert team will be deployed to the State-owned enterprise Electronic Health (SOE eHealth) at Ministry of Health (MoH) to continue the development of the central component of eHealth IT system and respective ecosystem.
The goal of the reform initiative is to provide government-guaranteed package of health care services of the enhanced quality to citizens of Ukraine for free.
For this reform, SURGe Project is looking for а Cybersecurity Policy Expert who will be responsible for IT security assessment/audits of eHealth CDB and MIS, participation in drafting IT security policies.
The expert will be based in Kyiv and will be reporting to Team Lead.
Level of Effort: Full time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is till June 2020 with a possibility of extensions (subject to additional approvals and results achieved during the previous contract).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate should be able to get registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Indicative Duties and Responsibilities (scope of work):
- Development of eHealth CDB and medical information systems (MIS) security audit plan.
- Conducting eHealth CDB and MIS Security Audit for vulnerability search and preparation of audit reports and guidelines.
- Conducting consultations on eHealth CDB and MIS IT security policy development projects.
- Creating a target profile on security.
- Incident response and conducting IT Incident Investigations.
- Conducting periodic security testing.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Higher education in the field of Informatics and Computer Science, Automation and Control, Systems Sciences, Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- Experience in implementing IT security and auditing tools (Rapid7, Nexpose, Qualis).
- Knowledge of products and information security solutions: Firewall, antivirus, anti-DDoS, Privileged Access, DPI, IDS \ IPS, SIEM, DLP, vulnerability scanners Kali Linux.
- Knowledge of principles and requirements of industry standards and practices (OWASP, ISO27001).
- Experience in providing corporate network information security.
- Experience in conducting training and presentations from 2 years.
- Strong communication skills and effective teamwork.
- Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 31, 2020 to the following address: [email protected].
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & letter of interest where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
All submissions must include:
- Applicant’s CV;
- Applicant’s letter of interest.
Please ensure to state “eHealth – Cybersecurity Policy Expert” in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline and/or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for follow-up. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.