You will provide support to the PSRC-NPU in conducting Gender Assessment of the National Police of Ukraine and other project-related activities, by facilitating a survey of NPU personnel, “cleaning” and analyzing the dataset, preparing the relevant descriptive report, and presenting it to the DCAF Team.
- Review relevant project documentation and methodology.
- Review the questionnaire(s) template(s) and finalize the questionnaire under the guidance of the PSRC-NPU.
- Develop sampling.
- Coordinate with the IT services provider to ensure the number of respondents is in line with the sampling.
- Clean and analyze dataset.
- Provide the descriptive report and present it to the DCAF Team.
- BA in sociology, data science or another relevant field; MA or PhD would be an asset.
- 3 years of prior experience conducting data analysis of surveys.
- Experience of working with statistical software (SPSS, Stata, Excel).
- Fluency in Ukrainian.
- Intermediate level of English.
- a rewarding, dynamic and challenging work experience
- the chance to be part of a multicultural team of supportive, hardworking, and values-driven people
- the chance to contribute to improving security of states and their people within a framework of democratic governance, the rule of law, and respect for human rights
- If you think you are a good match for DCAF and the position advertised, please send your application to [email protected] by May 16th, 2021 with the subject heading PSRC-NPU – Survey Data Analysis, enclosing:
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
- a short motivational statement in English describing your relevant experience and what you can bring to DCAF;
- a concise CV (maximum two pages) of the person(s) who will provide the services.
DCAF is committed to equality of opportunity and encourages applications from all qualified service providers regardless of sex, age, disability, gender identity, religion, or ethnicity.
Individuals who seek to serve with DCAF in any individual capacity will be required, if short-listed, to complete a self-attestation stating that they have not committed, been convicted of, nor prosecuted for, any criminal offence and have not been involved, by act or omission, in the commission of any violation of international human rights law or international humanitarian law.
Please note that only those service providers that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.