Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated five-year Transformation Communications Activity in Ukraine. The purpose of this program is to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to support engaging, audience-focused content and information about Ukraine’s democratic transformation and European integration. Objectives include equipping USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increasing the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broadening the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector. This will be a full-time position based in Kyiv, Ukraine and is contingent on contract award.
- Provide overall program leadership and direction for the program.
- Contribute to analysis of overall political context, media environment, and strategic communications opportunities.
- Support Chief of Party/Team Lead in overall coordination of activities across private, public, and civic sectors.
- Maintain productive relations with USAID and other donors.
- Manage and development staff, partners, and consultants to achieve expected results.
- Uphold Dexis values and quality standards and support to activity stakeholders.
- Manage a Grants under Contract system.
- Ensure compliance with USG and GOU regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned in support of Activity objectives.
- At least seven years of experience in the successful implementation of international development activities in the media, communications, countering disinformation, and/or social impact content development sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with media sector professionals, including commercial broadcasters, public broadcasters, civil society, journalists, and independent content producers; as well as host country government and other donors.
- Prior experience managing staff, subcontractors, grantees, and international consultants.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and/or Russian.
- Prior experience in Ukraine.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/ukrainejobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.