AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions. Our portfolio of international brands provides effective agricultural solutions to farmers around the world – including a full line of tractors, combine harvesters, hay and forage equipment, seeding and tillage implements, grain storage and protein production systems. Our strong, modern brands, such as Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra, meet a wide variety of farmer needs and are well-known around the world. We are a team of more than 20,000 colleagues in over 35 countries. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Taking step ahead with business recovery after Covid-19 global impact
AGCO continue expanding its business presence in Ukraine and Eastern Europe Export Markets
AGCO Representative Office in Ukraine as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Distribution Management Manager, Ukraine & Eastern Europe
Set up and optimize the AGCO distributor / dealer network in Ukraine to meet the growth aspirations of the AGCO brands in line with the 6 Guiding Principles.
The role directly reports to Director, Distribution Management and Operation Eastern Europe.
- Managing / coordinating the appointment and termination process of distribution partners, including the responsibility for the contracts in Ukraine & Eastern Europe
- Develop and implement the dealer network strategy in coordination with the Director, Distribution Management and Operation Eastern Europe, the National Sales Managers, the Manager, National – Aftersales – Commercial Eastern Europe and Baltics
- Manage / Lead and assure the implementation of processes between Distribution Management and Brands as well Aftersales organization in Ukraine & Eastern Europe, ex.:
- Visual Identity; MOS (Mandatory Outlet Standards); 6 Guiding Principles; KPIs; Learning Management System; Future Sales Force; DPR (Dealer performance review) – and track the action plans for Ukraine & Eastern Europe; Customer Feedback; Trainings: FSF (Future Sales Force), DLDP (Dealership Development Program)
- Improve the sales performance in Ukraine & Eastern Europe by managing the distribution structure across the brands
- Ensure effective dealer coverage
- Identify alternative dealer candidates in the event of required change
- Knowledge of competition in Ukraine & Eastern Europe and monitor of competitive activity
- Monitoring the distributor performance and check if in line with the targets set in the contract
- Monitor the performance of the individual dealer outlets and support/ advice if applicable
- Understanding the market and market requirements
- Optimize communication between and with all stakeholders
- Use of all AGCO tools like: DART, Sales Force, Contract Management (CLM), etc.
- Any other activity which has an impact on the quality and performance of the AGCO Distribution network in Ukraine & Eastern Europe
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of professional experience preferably in agriculture or industrial machinery
- Fluent Oral/Written Ukrainian and English communication skills.
- High degree of PC literacy with Microsoft Office including MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Driving license class B / class 3
- Knowledge of the Agricultural industry & the agricultural market key drivers
- Strong communication skills in listening, questioning, explaining, giving feedback
- Strong interpersonal skills in building relationships, sensitivity, empathy
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence and motivate others
- Pronounced strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Flexibility in being responsive, creative, adaptable, manage change
- Self-management in managing stress, time and work, self-starting, learning
- Results orientated and able to translate objectives into effective action plans with minimum of supervision
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Readiness for several – day business trips
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/kyivjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
We look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date).
For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.
Be part of our success story. Join AGCO to make a difference. Grow with us
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT