Internship at the Swiss Embassy in Kyiv
Full time for 6 months / Kyiv
As an academic intern, you support the Embassy in all its diplomatic activities. In addition, you have the opportunity to discover various areas of Swiss foreign policy in relation to Ukraine.
- A university or college diploma (bachelor, licentiate, master or doctorate) should not be over one year older at the beginning of the internship.
- Strong interest in Swiss foreign policy and international relations.
- Knowledge of the areas of politics, business, human rights and/or environmental issues is an advantage.
- An important requirement is the knowledge of two Swiss official languages as well as English.
Knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian language would be an additional advantage.
- The internship is open only to Swiss citizens or foreigners with residence in Switzerland.
- Assistance in the draw up of the yearly economic report.
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of various meetings, interviews and business trips Providing information on bilateral relations on specific issues and / or countries.
- Preparation and implementation of cultural projects or cooperation in cultural projects.
- Participation in meetings and creation of related documents and reports.
- Writing an analysis on current political and economic issue.
- Please send complete dossier (letters of motivation, CV, certificates, references) to [email protected] until 31.10.2019. Only complete dossiers will be included in the selection procedure.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in both your email and motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
For further information please contact the Swiss Embassy in Kyiv at [email protected].
Start of employment: 6. January 2020
Temporary employment: The internships lasts 6 months.