Bayer Ltd, a leading multinational company, is opening a position of EMEA Climate Project Manager (contract 1 year) in Kyiv
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Connect with appropriate stakeholders to set up for climate country-based operations (1) functional stakeholders in each country, i.e. IT, finance, commercial (2) regional / global IT
- Drive project mapping structure for each country with IT, finance, commercial operations activities
- Ensure all processes are properly reviewed and streamlined (when appropriate) and documented
- Provide training to country stakeholders to support transition
- Share established new best practices and review together with Climate functional leads on how to further enhance operations in other countries
- Focused countries: Ukraine, Italy, Turkey, S Africa, U.K., Russia
- Relevant university degree in IT or finance field or business related discipline or business relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT, finance, commercial operations or relevant business areas
- Demonstrated capability in project management and strong organization skills
- Strong operational skills and capabilities, with willingness to get into operational activities, while demonstrating business insight with a strategic mindset
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated process mindset and capability
- Attention to details
- Experience and demonstrated resilience in change management
- Familiarity with Bayer IT (including SAP) and finance processes is preferred
- Flexibility for periods of work travel (50-70%)
BAYER offers a highly dynamic work environment within an ambitious and experienced team. Flexibility and freedom of work are as well important to us as accountability for our actions and commitment to success.
- If you are the person that fulfils the requirements above, please send your CV in English to e-mail: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter(optional) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, please send your CV in English to e-mail:
Sending your CV to the mentioned E-mail you agree for the processing and usage of your personal data in accordance with the Rules of Confidentiality
Please, note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.