GGF PMU Administrator – VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
WHO WE ARE
Good Governance Fund (GGF) is a technical assistance project funded by the Government of the UK. The project covers 7 countries with a head office located in Kyiv, which you will be a part of. The Portfolio Management Unit (PMU) is a management organisation of the fund charged with assessing the support needs and designing projects to be funded through GGF across 7 countries.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a PMU Administrator, you will get a unique chance to work on reforms across 7 countries. You will provide administrative support to a team of managers, identifying and designing projects to further better governance and implement public improvements for the citizens of Eastern Partnership and Western Balkans. Working in a truly global team (4 time zones) of experienced professionals, you will be able to work with and learn from management and peers from the UK, Canada, Eastern Partnership and Western Balkans.
Your job would be to support the work of the head office in Kyiv and in-country teams, organise their work and take care of a variety of operational duties.
If there is a way to start and boost your career in development, it is certainly the one. We also offer centrally-located modern office facilities, a competitive compensation package, free coffee as well as ample parking space.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A motivated energetic individual obsessed with keeping things organised. A self-starter, able to operate across time zones and countries, being able to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment. You remain undeterred in uncertainty and provide clarity and effective and supportive operational management of the day-to-day activities of the organisation. Experience with office-level finance management would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Superior command of English. That will be your main working language as well as the working language of the client.
- Native Ukrainian to work with local suppliers and stakeholders.
- 1+ years of experience, but energy and resilience are the key
- Strong people skills and an ability to organize cross-cultural teams working remotely
- Exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to work in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Proactive problem-solver. This one is really important.
- Comfortable with basic finances and contracting/desire to learn.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting to the PMU Director (remotely and later at the same office) and Ukraine Country Director, you will be responsible for the daily running of the administrative affairs of the project. Duties will include meeting organisation, coordination of agendas across countries, document flow and other administrative duties.
Amongst other duties, the PMU Administrator will be responsible for:
- Correspondence and meetings management (MS Teams/Zoom)
- Drafting TORs, notes to file, meeting minutes
- Local office administration and procurement
- Management of the Sharepoint files system
- Management of MS Teams work environment
- Gathering progress reports and KPI data from local offices
- Office asset management
- Procurement of office supplies
- Procurement of local vendors/suppliers/service providers
- Agenda preparation
- Basic finance management
- Travel planning and organisation
- Website updates
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit a copy of their most current CV in English to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.