Assignment Title: 1272632 – Data Analyst/Management (Consultant)
IFC Ukraine Climate Smart Agriculture Finance Project is looking to recruit the Analyst who will work with the Team to conduct necessary research and data analysis on climate smart agriculture and related requirements, and specifically related to Climate Smart Agriculture Financing, implementing the framework for a carbon trading system, and meeting various EU standards for climate smart agriculture, such as data required to certify Ukraine or parts of Ukraine for EUs Renewable Energy Directive related to climate smart loans to produce oilseeds and grains for the EU ethanol and biodiesel:
- conduct research, amass data sets, find creative ways that these data sets overlay that convert data to information;
- undertake research, gathering statistics, and contributing to studies to develop a carbon trading system and certification programs that enable and expand climate finance;
- search for specific data, combine, organize and analyze big data;
- handle data bases and data integration for addressing client needs converting data to information;
- assist with actuarial sound calculations under coordination of lead specialists;
- assist with handling CLARA (Cashflow Linked Risk Assessment Tool) database updated and operational in numerous countries;
- assist with CLARA integration into other platforms by API and integration of other registries into the CLARA;
- conduct digital tools and platforms assessment and development;
- perform other duties, such as presentation and training of the above programs and others as requested by the Program Manager.
Outputs and Deliverables
Deliverables and their timeframes:
- Research and tasks stated above as required;
- At the end of each month the Analyst shall complete a table listing deliverables and days/hours worked;
- The Analyst must receive permission from the Program Manager to work overtime from the usual 8 hours per day.
Special Terms & Conditions / Specific Requirements
Each deliverable shall be submitted to the Project and will be approved respectively by the Project Manager if following requirements are met:
- The minimum content as described in particular specification and tasks descriptions must be covered by each deliverable;
- The Deliverable must be submitted on time, according to the Outputs Expected from Analyst section of this TOR;
- All written deliverables shall be submitted in language specified by Program Manager. These deliverables must be precise, technically correct, and free of grammatical and mistyping errors;
- All written deliverables shall be submitted in electronic versions submitted by e-mail or on flash card. Electronic versions must be editable.
Duration and Length of the Assignment
The duration of the assignment will be from February 20, 2021 till June 30, 2021.
Length of assignment: The length of this assignment is estimated at 50 working days between February 20, 2021 till June 30, 2021.
- A Masters degree, preferably in a related field of agriculture data management and systems integration, with at approximately 5 years experience in the private industry, state authority or developmental agency;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Sufficient knowledge of financial market in overall and in-depth understanding of operations, internal policies and procedure of local financial institutions;
- Strong sense of service to clients;
- Knowledge and experience working with big data collection, processing, and analysis;
- Good statistics and finance skills;
- Training in actuarial sound calculations preferable;
- Understanding of the agriculture finance and insurance sector, its legal framework and major stakeholders;
- Ability to work flexibly and under deadline pressure at times on a range of assignments, and adjust to and prioritize a variety of complex evolving tasks;
- Ability to provide professional support to the team;
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written/communication skills in English, Ukrainian, and on occasion Russian, are essential.
INDIVIDUAL / FIRM PROFILE
The consultant should be an individual.
The World Bank Group now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Please note that the total size of all attachments should be less than 5MB.
Interested consultants are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted, in English, electronically through World Bank Group eConsultant2 (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html)
Following this invitation for Expression of Interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be formally invited to submit proposals. Shortlisting and selection will be subject to the availability of funding.
Expression of Interest Deadline 10-Feb-2021 at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.)
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/jobs