(PMCG and PMC Research Center)
Policy and Management Consulting Group – PMCG is offering an internship for highly motivated Students and Recent Graduates (Economics, Finance, and/or MBA) with an opportunity to acquire direct experience to PMCG work under the joint supervision of Tbilisi and Kyiv offices.
|Place of the assignment:||Kyiv, Ukraine|
|Duration of Initial Internship||3 months|
|Expected Duration of Assignment :||3-6 months depending upon organizational needs/satisfactory performance|
|Language required:||Ukrainian, English|
|Financial Issues||The initial 3 months of the internship will be unpaid|
Through the Internship, the selected applicant will support in setting up and developing PMCG activities in Ukraine through potential scenarios:
- Contributing to prepare press releases on deferent topics (Fiscal Stability, Economic Situation, FDI, External and National Trade in Ukraine, etc.,) based on official reliable sources, namely:
- Identify the source of official data (Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economy, State Treasury, State Statistic Services, Customs Service, etc.) and a calendar of how frequently data is updated.
- Propose a topic of research for a press-release for approval.
- Write a clear, focused, and comprehensible press-release with recommendations.
- Provide translation of prepared press-release from English to Ukrainian.
- Supporting PR and Marketing team in different issues when required.
- Collecting / developing database of potential consultants in Ukraine upon request.
- Fundraising / Identifying and collecting information on applicable projects/opportunities upon request.
- Supporting the company in business development and project-based activities.
- Advanced undergraduate, or graduate student pursuing the degree in the following fields: International affairs, public or business administration, political science, economics, or other relevant fields.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English, fluency in Ukrainian with the ability to write clearly, and concisely.
- Interest in international development and business development.
- General knowledge of Government systems, public finance, and economics.
- Ability to manage multiple activities with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to think creatively and work independently and within a team
- Proactive communicator
PMCG’s Internship Program emphasizes experiential and mentored learning experiences, providing recent degree recipients an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge and skills in a meaningful and practical way.
Where to apply
- Interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their CV and a short cover letter (An applicant should be able to demonstrate an interest in the field of development) to the following email address: [email protected] and please indicate “Intern/2UA” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Early submissions will be appreciated.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
PMCG is committed to achieving workforce diversity and is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Equality is fully incorporated in all of PMCG’s work as a universal human right.
Policy and Management Consulting Group – PMCG (www.pmcg-i.com) is an international development company specializing in policy advising, capacity building, infrastructure development, maximizing investments, and corporate management. The company is based in Tbilisi, Georgia and in Washington DC, USA and is actively working with international development partner institutions such as USAID, EU, WB, IFC, UNDP, DFID, ADB, EBRD, GIZ and others. Primarily, the company works in the regions of Eastern Europe, Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
PMC Research Center (www.pmcresearch.org) is an independent think tank organization founded in 2010. The mission of the organization is to facilitate economic development. By combining our global and local experience, we elaborate research-based policy options focused on economic development, freedom, and prosperity.
PMCG has established PMCG Ukraine and PMC Research Center Ukraine in 2020.
PMCG processes personal data in line with international data protection standards. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to determine the candidate’s compliance with the requirements of the existing/future vacancy in order to make an employment decision and the data are thus kept for a period not exceeding 10 years. The candidate is entitled to receive information about the processed personal data about him/her, which he/she has provided to PMCG, and to request the correction and updating of their information, as well as to request adding, blocking, deleting, and/or destroying data. For more, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]