Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Ukraine for the Country Office in Kyiv we are looking for
GIZ implements development cooperation projects on behalf of the German government all over the world. As a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, GIZ offers its expertise of more than 50 years to the German Government, the European Union, the United Nations, as well as governments of other countries and the private sector. Since we are a public-benefit federal enterprise, German and European values are central to our work. Together with our partners we work flexibly to deliver effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
We are looking for an energetic student, motivated and willing to support Finance Department in Country Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance of the finance team, tasks may include:
- Archiving of bookkeeping documentations in country office (signing of documents and folders, maintaining of archive fin. documents, contracts).
- Copying and scanning of documentation, its uploading into internal systems and e-archives.
- Preliminary invoice checking, checking of local subsidy reports and similar.
- Preparing of calculation details to vouchers in Excel.
- Providing statistical reports in Excels upon request.
- Support for team in preparation of trainings and presentations for finance topics.
- Archiving of internal control-reports, error sheets, check lists and follow up of IC schedule.
- Execution of orders in the bank.
- Other tasks upon requests.
- Enrolled student in the final academic year (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field; or graduate student within one-year of graduation of any of the above.
- Complete fluency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) is required.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
- German is an asset.
Duration of Initial Contract
1-11 months. The internship is paid.
- If you are interested in our offer, we will be happy to read your CV and letter of motivation in English or German: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.