We are looking for a proactive and goal-oriented individual willing to work and grow within a rapidly developing company to join us as an Investment Analyst.
We offer a chance to get involved in specific business cases on local and international scale, challenging business atmosphere with constant development, working with successful Ukrainian and international companies (incl. Private Equity / Venture Capital funds), career growth and rewarding working environment.
Founded in 2006, Capital Times is an advisory company engaged in investment banking services. Our principal executive offices are in Kyiv (Ukraine) and Minsk (Belarus) supported by 54 Globalscope partners on every continent in 48 countries.
Capital Times provides clients with best-in-class advice and execution excellence on M&A, strategic matters, restructuring, capital raising, and corporate finance. Capital Times brings superior innovation, experience and capabilities through in-depth knowledge of sector and market dynamics.
As an Investment Analyst you will:
- Assist associates, VPs, Director and Managing Partner in preparation of investment proposals
- Perform comprehensive industry research and analysis
- Prepare reports, presentations, business analysis of selected companies
- Develop financial/business models
- Support the team during the full cycle of transactions
- Monitor and analyze trends, news, deals, valuations in the target markets
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
All About You:
- At least one year of work experience in investment banking, private equity, or other corporate finance related fields
- Background in audit desired
- Strong understanding of Ukrainian and IFRS accounting principles
- Proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Knowledge of valuation methods and techniques
- Strong academic record (at least Bachelor’s Degree), desirably in finance/economics
- Willingness to learn new and develop existing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible, reliable, with attention to details and analytical skills
- Strong motivation for further professional development in corporate finance
- Fluent English, Russian, Ukrainian
- CFA qualification or participation in the CFA program is a strong plus
- Please send your application to :