ELEKS Information Development Office is looking for Junior Information Developer at Lviv office.
At ELEKS, an Information Developer (also known as Technical Communicator or Technical Writer) is a professional who helps bridge the gap between complex technology and users, no matter what their experience with software is. As an integral part of the development team, you will plan, organize, develop, and maintain all aspects of the content in the type and form that best suits the needs of the target audience, thus, ensuring the overall quality and usability of the solution.
- Follow a standardized process to edit and deliver software documentation
- Manage the process of creating internal documentation
- Translate and edit technical texts
- Creating release notes and video instructions
- Develop different types of documentation in English and Ukrainian
- Create documentation templates
- Collect information through product documentation, requirements, and SME interviews
- Effectively structure, organize, and communicate technical information to best meet the needs of product audience
- Convert complex technical information into easily understood content through diagrams and graphics
- Advanced level of English or higher
- Master Degree in Applied Linguistics, Philology, IT, or a Technical Writing/Technical Communication Certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating schemes and diagrams
- Have at least 0.5-1 year of experience in developing documentation for desktop/web/mobile software
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Manual of Style
- Experience in CSS and HTML
- Understanding of DDLC
- Availability of documentation portfolio with project samples that showcase your expertise in documentation
- Excellent listening, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Initiative and proactivity
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Attentiveness to details
- Sense of responsibility, dedication, and attitude towards success
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.
- Please send your application to:
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.