Pact seeks a consultant to provide layout services for the GAC-funded project Women Included: Nurturing Growth & Security (WINGS) which is aimed at enhancing economic prosperity for women and the most vulnerable and marginalized living in Ukraine.
Layot services of Project’s products including documents: text, tables, pictograms, photos.
Main purpose of consultancy/technical support:
Adobe InDesign and Illustrator user with:
– skills to develop e-version in PDF and print version in PDF;
– skills to develop links to the websites, Facebook etc. for e-version and printing version;
– skills in Photoshop or other relevant programs.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: February 15, 2021 – March 31, 2022
TECHNICAL MONITOR: M&E Officer
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONSULTANT:
- Relevant experience in developing and delivering layout services for Projects in Ukraine.
- Knowledge of gender issues and the needs of vulnerable women in Ukraine.
- Experience in layout of texts, tables, pictograms etc.
- Strong skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and other relevant programs.
To apply please send cover letter, CV and your daily rate expectation to [email protected] no later than February 2, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender notice.