· mechanical and Piping engineering and design for installations in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Food & Agro industries;
· piping design activities such as: piping specifications, piping lay-outs, isometrics, MTO’s;
· mechanical design included: equipment specifications, technical bid evaluations and vendor document control;
· coordination with other disciplines within the project team;
· participation in project meetings and business trips.
· engineering education;
· more than 7 years’ experience as Piping/Mechanical Engineer in the Oil & Gas, Chemicals or Food & Agro industry;
· preferably experienced with PDMS;
· experienced in multidisciplinary engineering projects during basic end detailed design;
· knowledge of international norms and standards;
· reliable, responsible, with good communicative skills, team player;
· good verbal and writing English communication skills;
· like to work with other cultures.
Here is what we offer:
· challenging and diversified work in a leading international engineering company;
· participation in large-scale process plant projects, using modern 3D engineering software;
· competitive salary including bonus scheme;
· social package, programs for integration of new team members, regular corporate projects inside and outside the office, sports tournaments and a healthy atmosphere in modern and cozy office;
· career development opportunities, within Ukraine and international;
· zero-tolerance rejection of corruption and bribery.
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.