The Live Ops Specialist is the game’s expert, in charge of creating, planning, communicating and optimizing the in-game promotions and events for his/her games. Reporting to the Product Manager, he/she aims to boost player engagement and monetization over the game’s lifetime by surprising and delighting players every day.
Your main challenges will include:
- Own the Live Operation’s planning, clearly defining and setting up the in-game actions and promotions through the required tools
- Collaborate with the Product Manager & game stakeholders to define the promotions and event strategy in the Live games
- Define the communication strategy inside the game: work with marketing and artists on asset creation, coordinate their localization and optimize their in-game display
- Analyze, report and continuously aim to improve all in-game actions against targets
- Benchmark and analyze Live ops best practices in the industry
- 1-2 years of experience in Games, Operational marketing, online, or consulting
- Excellent analytical skills and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop can be an asset
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized
- Customer focused way of working with a keen visual sense
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
Why work for Gameloft?
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CV IN ENGLISH AND COVER LETTER
- Please send your application to:
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.