USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business and community development in eastern Ukraine. The project works in particular with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in manufacturing and engineering sectors to promote innovations, and expand to new markets across Ukraine, the European Union, and other destinations.
To strengthen our growth team we are looking for a highly qualified Local Farmer Promotion Specialist at Mariupol, Kramatorsk or Sievierodonetsk office.
About the job
The Local Farmer Promotion Specialist is responsible for improving public awareness of local food producers, improving the online sales presence of these producers and organizing online and offline events around the USAID ERA Local Farmer initiative.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintain “Local Farmer Festival” accounts on Facebook and Instagram. Produce material on local agricultural and food producers in cooperation with Communication team members, with no less than 10 posts per week. Posts should highlight individual producers and their products and give direct links to webpages or social media accounts of those producers, where consumers can place orders.
- Design and carry out online events to popularize local food producers and brands.
- Assist members of the “Local Farmer” community to develop and improve their websites and social media presence to enable greater online sales
- Coordinate with Local Produce Realization Specialist and USAID ERA growth sector leads to onboard new producers into the Local Farmer community
Local Farmer Fest organization
- Assist Local Produce Realization Specialist to organize Local Farmer Fests in ERA partner communities
- Participate in development of festival concept (theme, décor, advertising, master classes, entertainment, etc.);
- Produce plan SMM promotion of the festival and participate in implementation of the plan;
- Participate in communication with subcontractors and partners for the festival;
- Selection of festival participants, invitation, pre-festival support (gathering content, writing and posting articles and posts, establishing and distributing visual content);
- Ensure compliance of all content with USAID visual requirements;
- Work with festival participants during the festival (oversight of arrival, placement at kiosks, gathering content). Collaborate with photo/video subcontractors (quality control, assure compliance with festival concept);
- Participate in technical oversight of festival implementation (entry requirements, COVID 19 risk management, sound, light, etc.)
Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Gather feedback from recipients, collect and/or support collection of M&E data for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning purpose.
- Support and conduct necessary data collection in order to report against Activity performance indicators.
- Provide required information and data for M&E reporting in required format.
- Coordinate with the USAID ERA communications team to produce, revise and post materials about Local Farmer community members.
- Maintain strict compliance with USAID guidelines on social media posts, branding and marking regulations. Coordinate with Communication Director to ensure compliance.
- Develop policy with Communication Director regarding cross-posting to websites and social media accounts of Local Farmer community members to help direct consumers to them.
- Prepare accurate and timely field reports and other project documentation as required; maintain project files.
- Keep respective activity records in DAI corporate system (TAMIS).
- BA Degree in Journalism, PR Management or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in SMM, with specific experience with “craft” and “artisan/handmade” products and vendors;
- Excellent communication and content creation skills
- Experience with coaching and training;
- Ukrainian fluency and working English language skills are required.
All applicants must fill in the necessary information about yourself using the link below and attach a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English
— > LINK <—
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
Closing date for applications: April 15, 2020
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine