ProSteer Group focuses on e-commerce, digital marketing, selling niche engineering equipment online and offline, IT projects, web design, hardware and software development.
Currently, we are looking looking for a Middle PHP Developer to join our team.
- At least 3 years experience in PHP5/7
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with Yii2
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with MongoDB
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Strong knowledge Git
- Experience with Gitlab, JIRA
As a plus:
- GitLab CI/CD
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Estimating tasks and workload to meet deadlines, reporting in a timely manner on any necessary rescheduling or changes to deadlines
- Tracking changes, comparing source code in the defined version control system
- Working with a project team to develop, test and maintain existing projects
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (20 working days) and paid sick leave
- Steady job opportunity with various possibilities for professional growth and advancement
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous possibilities to improve your skills within ProSteer Corporate University, paid external educational programs, workshops, trainings, etc.
- Language classes (Polish, Spanish, English)
- Spacious office with green garden, relax zone and playground
- Work-rest balance support (yoga, massage, etc.)
- Secure car and bike parking place
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email (& cover letter – optional) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.