Required Skills and Knowledge:
- CSS3, HTML5 basics. Bonus points for being able to understand PHP backend applications.
- Understanding of client-side web architecture
- Enthusiastic to learn new tools and technologies
- Think creative, smart and come up with new ideas
- Be a team player with strong social and communication skills
- A portfolio is a must, even if it’s some test projects of your own.
- Knowledge of grid systems, composition and visual weight.
- Awareness about web and mobile design guidelines.
Nice to have:
- JS es6 basics
- Understanding of SCRUM approach.
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Figma, Zeplin
- SEO basics
What will you do:
- Develop, maintain and support a user-friendly website for desktop and mobile platforms
- Apply brand new UI/UX design
- Process any other incoming requests related to UI/UX and integration with back end
- Coordinate with other team members at Prosteer Group
- Participate in daily team activities
- Proactively suggest new ideas and enhancements
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (20 working days) and paid sick leave
- Steady job opportunity with various possibilities for professional growth and advancement
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous possibilities to improve your skills within ProSteer Corporate University, paid external educational programs, workshops, training, etc.
- Language classes (Polish, Spanish, and English)
- Spacious office with green garden, relax zone and a playground
- Work-rest balance support (yoga, massage, etc.)
- Secure car and bike parking place
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email (& cover letter – optional) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.