We are looking for the Country Office in Kyiv for a Management Assistant.
Key responsibilities include inter alia:
- Smooth operation of the secretariat;
- Proper communication flow, especially to and from the office management;
- Daily execution of all administrative and technical tasks related to the office management;
- Storage of documents in line with the GIZ procedures;
- Positive image of the country office through customer-centric attitude, which becomes visible prior to the host country;
- Properly organised and functioning communication with the most contact-intensive offices
- Organises and coordinates meetings for the Country Director;
- Briefs, updates and notifies the Country Director about her/his daily meetings;
- Prepares and organises information materials for the Country Director and/or meetings;
- Takes over logistical arrangements for the Country Director;
- Monitors the planning of country activities (mid-term and annual reports, results of the appointed responsible persons, etc.);
- Processes incoming and outgoing correspondence, including faxes and e-mails, with the priority messages to be processed first; prepares the necessary replies;
- Assists the Country Director in keeping her/his records;
- Copies and scans documents, if required;
- Assists in documenting meetings;
- Participates in internal team meetings/workshops and takes the minutes of these meetings/workshops;
- Assists the Portfolio Manager in her/his organisational tasks
- Organisation of GIZ events (for instance, annual meetings, planning of country activities, meetings of the Management Team);
- University degree in Business Administration / Economy
- At least 1 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of German and English
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication tools (telephone, fax, e-mail, Internet and relevant software);
- Good working knowledge of computer applications (for instance, MS-Office, Teams, Skype4Business);
- Confidential treatment of data and information
- Reliability, flexibility and stress resistance, high loyalty, high self-discipline, team player
- Good management and organisation skills
Duration of employment:
2 years employment contract. Full-time with 40 hours working week.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
- We are looking forward to your application in German/English, comprising your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation to apply for the job to [email protected] until the 11th of January 2021.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.