The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Project in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
The Project is seeking a Consultant to provide services on implementation of the SACCI’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Plan and ongoing advice on analytical products that SACCI is developing (including policy studies, opinion polls, expert interviews, etc.). Expected period of performance for this assignment is between mid-October 2019 and May 2020. The maximum level of effort is up to 120 working days.
- Implement the project’s MEL system ensuring accurate and timely documentation and reporting of project results. Propose improvements to data-gathering techniques, means of data analysis and indicators beyond the approved MEL that will allow the project to assess its outcomes.
- Organize and maintain effective and consistent data flow, system management, initial quality control, and production of initial basic analyses (trends, graphs, anomalous results, etc.).
- Prepare quarterly, annual and final MEL reports, including analyses of measurable accomplishments against activities conducted and program objectives. Ensure that M&E reports are produced on time and in a technically valid, high-quality manner.
- Ensure that MELs of SACCI’s counterparts, beneficiaries, and grantees are in line with SACCI’s overall MEL and contribute the necessary data and collect high quality data in a timely manner. Ensure that project grantees supplant high-quality data on performance of their activities.
- Conduct data verification exercises including data review and site visits.
- Manage the repository of tools, guidelines and reference documents for MEL and other materials.
- Conduct the production of requested analyses of the data responding to requests from MSI and USAID Mission in Ukraine.
- Design terms of reference / scopes of work for policy studies, opinion polls, expert interviews and focus groups, as well as project effectiveness measurement exercises and oversee the implementation. Lead or contribute to developing data collection instruments and data analysis and write or review analytical reports.
- Advise SACCI on measuring effectiveness of its public outreach efforts (including anti-corruption public service announcements).
- Completed higher education in social studies or other relevant fields;
- 5+ years of experience of working on issues of monitoring, evaluation, learning and research;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, working knowledge of English are required.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinukraine.com/ukraineinternships
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where(vacanciesinukraine.com) you discovered this job posting.
Application submission deadline is October 15, 2019, by 18:00 PM Kyiv time.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.