Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Charitable Organization “Charity Foundation “Stabilization Support Services” launches an open call for a position of Monitoring & Evaluation Manager (M&E).
Date of Assignment: April 2021
Deadline for CV submission: April, 30
About us: https://sss-ua.org/
Minimum of two years of Monitoring and Evaluation professional experience (Experience in NGO will be an advantage)
Excellence in writing in English and Ukrainian;
Ability to work under strict deadlines;
Ability to work and learn fast; carry out work plans, and problem-solve independently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Designing and adjustment of the Programme monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems and tool;
– Leading the planning and implementation of all programme M&E activities;
– Designing data collection tools to verify indicators identified in the project plan;
– Planning and organizing a baseline and end line studies programme;
– Designing and leading training and other capacity building initiatives on monitoring and reporting systems for staff;
– Supporting the programme team to record and analyse project data;
– Coordinating the submission of data from the field on a monthly basis;
– Verification the team work-logs reporting;
– Working with the Programme Manager to develop monthly progress reports;
– Working with the programme officers to collate case studies;
– Conducting M&E field visits if needed;
– Coordination the submission of data from the field to the donor on a quarterly, monthly, yearly basis;
– Analyse of the monitoring and reporting data and communicate timely to staff so that results of analysis inform programme decision making;
– Conducting quarterly project performance reviews with project staff and other stakeholders and monitor implementation of actions;
– Preparation periodic programme and project reports, such as key performance indicator reports, donor quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- To apply please submit your CV with the title of the position in the subject line “Monitoring & Evaluation Manager (M&E)” to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.