NGO “Resource Center” is looking for a motivated, results driven and creative English teachers, who are willing to support the development of civil society and NGOs in Ukraine.
The positions are based in TERNOPIL and LUTSK.
The course “English for NGOs” is designed for
- representatives of non-governmental organizations working to overcome the consequences of the conflict in eastern Ukraine
- human rights organizations
- representatives of non-governmental organizations promoting development of democracy in Ukraine
Course duration: October-December 2019. There will be a mandatory training for teachers in Kyiv that will take place in the end of October.
- 3 years teaching work experience
- Be interested in civil society development
- Conduct an introductory speaking test for participants
- Be able to conduct at least 3 classes a week
- If you want to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter with “English
teacher in CITY” in the subject line to [email protected] no later than October
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in both your e-mail and motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.