Location: Mariupol, Ukraine
Objective of the Position:
The purpose of the Pharmacy Supervisor is ensuring general functioning of the pharmacy and supervising pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with internal standards, protocols and procedures, in order to ensure its efficiency and operating availability.
- Contribute ensuring of quality storage, stock management and supply processes, hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols
- Implement appropriate quality controls and records
- Ensure good storage conditions and availability of drugs and medical material
- Communicate with collaborating healthcare institutions within the project and facilitate the collection of data regarding consumption and inventories
- Preparation of international and local orders of medical and drug materials
- Ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock
- Supervise the proper supply of drugs to patients, according to medical prescriptions Ensure efficient supply to other pharmacies managed/supported by MSF according to orders and stocks, and use cold chain when needed
- Monitor and analyze orders of depending pharmacies in order to avoid ruptures of stock or having expired drugs, in collaboration with pharma
- Report on drug consumption supply and medical equipment dispensed according to protocols
- Assist in training of nursing staff regarding dispensing of drugs and their side effects
- Provide on regular basis inventory and replenishment of First Aid kits and Emergency BackPacks
- Higher Pharmaceutical/ Medical Education
- Relevant experience
- Fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, English (oral and written)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, database applications)
- Experience in an international organisation, NGO is an asset
- Leadership skills; ability to manage a team
- Good interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
- Very organized person able to plan his work in advance
- Dynamic, flexible, adaptable
- Sense of responsibility and care
- Team spirit, motivated to work within a challenging context
- Working in a dynamic international environment, in English
- Health insurance coverage for employees and family members
- 30 annual paid holidays
- Possibilities of professional development within MSF, including trainings and the possibility of applying for expatriation status to work in different countries
Monthly gross salary (before taxation) is 26 664 UAH.
- Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and motivation in English to: [email protected] before October 18, 2020.
- Please include “Pharmacy Supervisor” in the subject line of the application email.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivation letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.