Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.
Position: PR Specialist
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Reports to: Communications and Content Manager
The ideal candidate is someone excited about storytelling. You’re able to create press releases and other materials for external audiences that evoke the passion, dedication, and drive we have for our mission: Changing healthcare around the world for the better. Your attention to detail ensures no product leaves your hands without first being triple checked, guaranteeing grammar, syntax, and style are impeccable.
You have the know-how and background that allow you to hit the ground running. You only need to learn company-specific details, as you are completely comfortable with the role of a PR specialist. You can juggle the day-to-day organization of media opportunities for multiple executives, answer requests for bylines or expert commentary, manage last-minute changes, and balance internal appeals for support – calmly setting priorities and meeting your targeted goals and deadlines.
You create, update, and implement our PR strategy, applying your knowledge of proven PR campaigns and successful techniques. You’re adept at pitching, finding press opportunities, making and nurturing connections, and, in general, performing the duties of a PR specialist with style and confidence.
- Produce press kit materials, including press releases, announcements, pitch letters, case studies, bylines, and other PR materials;
- Provide post-release reports with analysis of impact, outcomes, and recommendations;
- Groom and prepare executives and others for written, video, and/or audio interviews, writing materials (i.e., speeches, text, etc.) as necessary;
- Create, update, and implement PR strategy that mirrors company goals;
- Cooperate with and/or direct external PR agents located worldwide to ensure they deliver as contracted and accurately represent the company;
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and per-request reports, with updated KPIs;
- Partner closely with other members of the marketing team to produce internal and external content that supports business goals.
- 3-5 years of experience as a public relations specialist, or similar role, in an international company;
- 1+ years writing copy and materials in English, at native or near-native level;
- Exemplary written communication skills;
- Outstanding organizational and management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance, etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
- Please send your application to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail & cover letter(optional) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.