The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for Procurement of ultra-low temperature laboratory freezers.
Please be guided by the forms attached hereto in preparing your Proposal.
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids.
Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Offers can be submitted only electronically at https://etendering.partneragencies.org
BU Code UKR10 and Event ID ITB-154
- It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first name and last name separately by “.”, similar to the one shown above.
- You can participate in the bid event only if you have registered in the system.
Please refer to Appendix -Instructions to bidders.
For eTendering submission – as indicated in eTendering system time zone is in EST/EDT (New York) time zone.
- Date and time visible on the main screen of event (on etendering portal) will be final and prevail over any other closing time indicated elsewhere, in case they are different. The correct bid closing time is as indicated in the e-tendering portal and system will not accept any bid after that time. It is the responsibility of the bidder to make sure bids are submitted within this deadline. UNDP will not accept any bid that is not submitted directly in the system.
- Submit your bid a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your bid at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist.
The Pre-Bidding Conference for potential offerors will be held on January 19, 2021 at 11:00 (Kyiv time) at the following location: Microsoft Teams Conference. To get the link to the conference please express your readiness for participation on [email protected].
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
Additional information and bidding documents could be downloaded from eTendering system.
Any questions could be addressed: [email protected]
The user guides and videos below are for individuals or companies who wish to participate in a UNDP tender as a supplier and are required to submit the bid on the UNDP eTendering System:
Deadline : 02-Feb-21 @ 03:00 AM (New York time)