STADA is leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. With a long-standing heritage rooted in pharmacies, we are perceived as a reliable and trustworthy partner for more than 120 years.
With our products we help people protect and regain a dignified and able life. With our proven Generics, we ensure that everyday health remains affordable.
To our employees, we offer an attractive working environment in which they can develop personally, improve professional skills and gain valuable experience. Now we are looking for experienced Product Manager, RX / OTC (Neurology / Urology) with a natural ability to understand customer needs, drive product initiatives across the company and engage others!
YOUR TASK IN THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Proactively develop marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs
- Plan the supply and demand for the products, prepare marketing plans and accurate forecast
- Build the strategy and tactics of the product implementation along the cycle including pre-launch market research and launch activities development
- Monitor business performance and external environment on the market via appropriate tools to deliver proper actions to meet business objectives
- Plan and control brand budgets, sales and profit
- Ensure support of key opinion leaders and specialists in the medical field for company marketing activities
- Prepare presentations, training programs, conduct training sessions for promoted products for Field Force Team
- Develop, organize and hold ATL, BTL and digital advertising activities for the product promotion within the framework of the promo budget (only for OTC brands)
- Manage effective agency partnerships
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 2-4 years of brand management experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Strong experience in market intelligence and launching new products
- Proactive attitude, project management and organization skills
- Creativity and out of box thinking, openness for new ideas and new ways of doing things
- People engagement skills as well as solid presentation skills, proven analytical and data driven mindset
- Upper Intermediate level of English is mandatory
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Life and health insurance
- Corporate Car and Mobile Connection
- Experience in value driven international company
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Great management and supportive team
We are looking forward to your application!
- Please send your application to:
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended ) where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViU:
- vacanciesinukraine.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.