Deloitte is seeking resumes for qualified candidates for open positions of Project Associates in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. The positions are full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high-quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability, and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Project Associate will support the Objective Lead to ensure successful objective organization, operations, and communications.
- Provide administrative support to the Objective Lead, including management of calendars
- Review each day/week of technical meetings and tasks in advance, anticipate needs and priorities, bring important matters to the Objective Lead’s attention, and track completion
- Act as point of contact for the Objective Lead with staff and clients, as requested
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate internal objective staff meetings and external client meetings
- Assist in preparation and distribution of meeting materials, including all agendas
- Take notes during internal and external meetings and track action items for follow-up.
- Draft and edit emails and letters for the Objective Lead/objective team, as requested
- Coordinate proofreading support from the home office editing team
- Assist in the planning and organization of the off-site meetings
- Support deliverable preparation and drafting as needed
- Support staff engagement activities
- Support the objective team, on an as-needed basis and with Objective Lead’s approval, with administrative and operational tasks associated with project management
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, using diplomatic and tactful language, even in stressful, time-sensitive situations
- Fluency in English, Russian, and Ukrainian
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience with administrative work
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize and plan tasks
- Exceptional ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and meeting arrangement skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Positive team player with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to take the initiative, function independently, and navigate ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly professional, with good discretion and judgment
- Resourceful and pragmatic problem solver
- Skilled at following up on outstanding items and closing loops
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to travel throughout Ukraine
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours, on an as-needed/required basis
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references to [email protected] no later than October 21, 2021. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Project Associate“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinukraine.com) you saw this job posting.